Sisterhood of the World of Bloggers!
The winter months are the busiest time of the year for me. I don’t get to blog/write as much as I would like. There are however days that I’m free to sit in front of the computer and type away like yesterday.
Before I could type anything though, I got a lovely notifications from my online sister Toi Thomas over at the ToiBox If you haven’t stopped by her page you are missing out on some wonderful informative information this accomplished author has to share.
Thank you Toi
So they tell me there are rules tagged with this award.
If you receive a nomination for this award, please do the following.
-All recipients need to thank the giver.
-Post 7 things about yourself.
-Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
-Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog.
7 Things About Me:
1) I’m 5’3″ but I’m often surprised when someone calls me short.
2) I was told as a child that I was wise beyond my years. People still tell me that which means that I have the wisdom of a millennium. 🙂
3) I’m a Tomboy for life
4) My Life’s Pursuit is to survive against all opposition
5) I will never win nanowrimo, life just won’t let me
6) I’m an introvert, until I warm up to you then I’m just annoying
7) I love doing anything that makes me sweat 😉
The bloggers I follow are as diverse as my writings, and not many accept awards but here are a few that do.
3) Ms. Vee
Please go and read these blogs and send these lovely ladies your love.