Awarded not again! I know, I know…I said no more awards. I didn’t actually lie its just I had to take this one. My dear friend Jeremy Milburn over at Writing to Be Notice, presented me with the Dragon’s Loyalty Award. This award is a combination of awards, The Versatile Blogger Award and The Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Now how can I turn this down. Thank you Jeremy!
He is a wonderful writer! If you love to read good Flash Fiction, poems, and wonderful stories. Get yourself over to Jeremy’s blog and read his amazing posts.
Now with anything there are rules:
1. Display the Award on your site
2. Announce it with a post and link to whoever presented your award
3. Present 15 awards to deserving Bloggers.
4. Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them to the post
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
I have to amend these rules, because those I follow didn’t accept awards or have so many they don’t need or want any more. Plus what 7 things about me will interest anyone.
7 interesting things about me ( pulling teeth)
1. My First love was the boy next door to my Grandmother, we were four.
2. My First kiss was with the boy next door, we were four and we kissed through the fence that divided the properties.
3. The First time my mother found out that I liked boys, I was four. She saw me kissing the boy next door through the fence that divided the properties.
4. I’m not a girly girl, but there are times I love to get dressed up!
5. I’ve played organized basketball, soccer, and football ( quarterback)
6. I’ve had three concussions so far. 🙂
7. I had to stop playing sports because of one knee, 😦 but I fast-walk daily. 🙂
6 Amazing Bloggers
Well that’s it! Now back to your local reading!